Tested for sensitivity, sweep accuracy and triggering on all 4 channels.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
Key Performance Specifications
- 200, 100 MHz Bandwidth Models
- 2 and 4 Analog Channel Models
- 16 Digital Channels (MSO Series)
- 1 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
- 1 Megapoint Record Length on All Channels
- 5,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
Ease of Use Features
- Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Easy Navigation and Automated
Search of Waveform Data
- FilterVu™ Variable Low-pass Filter Allows for Removal of Unwanted
Signal Noise while still Capturing High-frequency Events
- 29 Automated Measurements, and FFT Analysis for Simplified Waveform
- TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current
Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
- 7 in. (180 mm) Widescreen TFT-LCD Color Display
- Small Footprint and Lightweight – Only 5.3 in. (134 mm) deep and 7
lb. 14 oz. (3.6 kg)
- USB 2.0 Host Port on the Front Panel for Quick and Easy Data
- USB 2.0 Device Port on Rear Panel for Easy Connection to a PC or Direct
Printing to a PictBridge®-compatible Printer
- Optional 10/100 Ethernet Port for Network Connection and Video Out Port
to Export the Oscilloscope Display to a Monitor or Projector
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Tektronix DPO2014 (only listed accessories)
- USB Cable
- AC Cord (N. American)