Self Tests all pass and calibration passes. Displays and triggers off both channels. Scope comes with 2 HP/Agilent 1160A probes and shrink wrapped service manual. NOTE: Not eligible for return for any reason once shrink wrapped manual is opened.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
Agilent Technologies’ Infiniium 54800 Series oscilloscopes are designed to help you get your measurement job done faster. A simple, analog-like front panel, the graphical user interface of a PC, and powerful connectivity capabilities make high-performance features accessible and uncomplicated.
Infiniium oscilloscopes give you the simple, uncluttered front panel of an analog scope for accessing basic functions. Dedicated scale and position knobs for each channel pro- vide intuitive operation. Trigger LEDs show you trigger status at a glance.
To speed up measurements, the QuickMeas+ key gives you instant access to any four measurements or and four preselected functions.
- 500MHz,1GHz, 1.5GHz and 2.25GHz bandwidth models
- Up to 8 GSa/s sample rates
- Superior probing solutions with bandwidths up to 4 GHz
- Instantly familiar, analog-like front panel with Windows®-based GUI
- 10/100 Base-T LAN printer and file sharing
- Web-enabled,control and view from any web-browser
- E-mail on trigger
- Supports cordless trackball,mouse,key- board or other PC pointing device
- Eye diagram measurements and optional communications mask testing
- Voice Control option for hands free operation
- Integrate scope waveforms and markers onto the 16700 logic analyzer with the correlation fixture option
- USB test option with embedded MatLab
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Agilent 54820A Oscilloscope
- 2 each 1160A Probes with accessories pictured
- 54810-99007 Service Manual for 54810A, 54815A, 54820A, and 54825A