We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The NI PXIe-1062Q chassis combines a high-performance 8-slot PXI
Express backplane with a high-output power supply and a structural design
that has been optimized for maximum usability in a wide range of
applications. The chassis modular design ensures a high level of
maintainability, resulting in a very low mean time to repair (MTTR). The NI
PXIe-1062Q chassis fully complies with the PXI-5 PXI Express Hardware
Specification, offering advanced timing and synchronization features.
The key features of the NI PXIe-1062Q chassis include the following:
- Up to 1 GB/s (single direction) per PXI Express slot dedicated
bandwidth (x4 PCIe)
- 353.9 W available power for 0 to 55 C
- 30 W per slot cooling meets increased PXI Express cooling
- Low-jitter internal 10 MHz reference clock for PXI slots with 25 ppm
- Low-jitter internal 100 MHz reference clock for PXI Express slots with 25
- Quiet operation for 0 to 30 C at 43.6 dBA
- Variable speed fan controller optimizes cooling and acoustic
- Remote power-inhibit control
- Complies with PXI and CompactPCI Specifications
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- NI PXIe-1062Q Chassis as pictured (no accessories)