Tested for backplane voltages.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The PXI-1042 Series combines a high-performance 8-slot PXI backplane with a high-output power supply and a structural design that has been optimized for maximum usability in a wide range of applications. The chassis modular design ensures a high level of maintainability, resulting in a very low mean time to repair (MTTR). The PXI-1042 Series fully comply with the PXI Specification, Revision 2.0, offering advanced timing and synchronization features. The key features of the PXI-1042 Series include the following:
- PXI and CompactPCI (PICMG 2.0 R 3.0) module compatibility
- Compact 3U-sized, 8-slot chassis
- Universal AC input: automatic voltage and frequency ranging
- Over-current protection through push-reset circuit breaker (no AC-input fuses to replace)
- Removable modular power-supply shuttle
- Remote voltage monitoring and inhibit through a rear-panel connector
- On/Off (Standby) power switch on the front panel for easy access
- Temperature-sensing module that can adjust fan speed based on air-intake temperature to minimize audible noise
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- NI PXI-1042 (No Accessories)