Options on this unit:
01 – Internal Preamp
06 – Removable hard disk drive
11 – Phase Noise and Jitter Measurement
200 – Enhanced DPX and Triggers
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The RSA6000 Series will help you to easily discover design issues that other signal analyzers may miss. The revolutionary DPX® spectrum display offers an intuitive live color view of signal transients changing over time in the frequency domain, giving you immediate confidence in the stability of your design, or instantly displaying a fault when it occurs. This live display of transients is impossible with other signal analyzers. Once a problem is discovered with DPX®, the RSA6000 Series spectrum analyzers can be set to trigger on the event, capture a contiguous time record of changing RF events, and perform time-correlated analysis in all domains. You get the functionality of a high-performance spectrum analyzer, wideband vector signal analyzer, and the unique trigger-capture-analyze capability of a real-time spectrum analyzer – all in a single package.
High Performance Spectrum Analysis
- 20 dBm Third-order Intercept at 2 GHz, typical
- Displayed Average Noise Level -151 dBm/Hz at 2 GHz (-170 dBm/Hz, Preamp On, typical) Enables Low-level Signal Search
- ±0.5 dB Absolute Amplitude Accuracy to 3 GHz for High Measurement Confidence
- Fully Preselected and Image Free at All Times for Maximum Dynamic Range at Any Acquisition Bandwidth
- Fastest High-resolution Sweep Speed: 1 GHz Sweep in 10 kHz RBW in less than 1 Second
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Tektronix RSA6120A