Tested for voltage and current delivery.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The XT Series of linear, regulated DC power supplies provides reliable, high performance solutions for a broad range of laboratory, development and system applications.
- Operating Manual for XT Series Power Supply
- The power supply delivers simultaneous digital displays for both voltage and current, and bar graph displays for monitoring transient changes, which gives the user the benefit of continuous, up-to-date information.
- Ten-turn voltage control permits high resolution setting of the output voltage.
- Current limit is fully adjustable from zero to the rated output with a single turn control.
- Impedance-switched remote sensing lets operators display the voltage at the load with no switch ambiguity.
- Multiple units can be connected in parallel or series to produce greater diversity.
- Short-circuit-proof power outlets give greater operating safety.
- Power supplies can be combined with one or more 300 watt series power supplies to create mixed units that are ideal for high precision applications.
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Sorensen XT 250-0.25 Power Supply (no accessories)