Tested. Has Option 1F – File System (FDD).
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
- 100 Megasamples/second maximum digitizing rate
- Roll mode and triggered roll mode for display of slower waveforms
- 120,000-point record length per channel
- Full GPIB software programmability. GPIB hardcopy output.
- Complete measurement and documentation ability
- Intuitive graphical icon operation blended with the familiarity of traditional
horizontal and vertical knobs
- Four channels and four eight-bit digitizers
- On-line help at the touch of a button
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Tektronix TDS420A Oscilloscope (No Accessories)