This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The P6139B from Tektronix is a 500MHz general purpose passive probe with TekProbe I interface. It is a high bandwidth and high impedance passive voltage probe with 10Mohm input resistance. The P6139B features small probe head and sharp tipthat makes it easier to probe dense circuitry. Integrated oscilloscope and probe measurement systems feature intelligent communication that automatically scales and adjusts units on oscilloscope display.
- Large input impedance at the probe tip (10Mohm, 8pF)
- 10X attenuation factor
- Input voltage of 300V (CAT II)
- Compact probe head for probing small geometry circuit elements
- Small probe body for enhanced visibility to device under test
- Replaceable probe tip cartridges
- Large accessory set for versatile connectivity;
- Compensation range from 8pF to 18pF
- Cable length of 1.3m
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Tektronix P6139A probe
- Hook accessory
- Grabber accessory for ground