Tested to 400W. AC input is 230VAC Single Phase. Equipped with optional
LXI-C compliant LAN interface.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh Guaranteed Pass calibration at additional cost. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The GenesysTM family of programmable power supplies sets a new
standard for flexible, reliable, AC/DC power systems in OEM, Industrial and
• High Power Density 3.3kW in 2U
• AC inputs, 1ø (230VAC)
• Active Power Factor Correction (Single-Phase & Three-Phase AC Input)
• Output Voltage up to 600V, Current up to 400A
• Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Interface Standard
• Global Commands for Serial RS-232/RS-485 Interface
• Auto-Re-Start / Safe-Start: user selectable
• Last-Setting Memory
• High Resolution 16 bit ADCs & DACs
• Low Ripple & Noise
• Front Panel Lock selectable from Front Panel or Software
• Reliable Encoders for Voltage and Current Adjustment
• Constant Voltage/Constant Current auto-crossover
• Parallel Operation with Active Current Sharing; up to four identical units.
• Advanced Parallel Master / Slave. Total Current is Programmed and
Measured via the Master.
• Independent Remote ON/OFF and Remote Enable/Disable
• External Analog Programming and Monitoring (user selectable 0-5V & 0-
• Reliable Modular and SMT Design
• 19″ Rack Mount capability for ATE and OEM applications
• Optional Interfaces
Isolated Analog Programming and Monitoring Interface (0-5V/0-10V & 4-
20mA) Multi-Drop Compliant LAN
• LabView® and LabWindows® drivers
Worldwide Safety Agency Approvals; CE Mark for LVD and EMC
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- TDK-Lambda GEN40-85 DC Power Supply