Passes all self tests. Good physical condition, with some loss of plastic laminate on right carrying handle (see photos).
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The EMI Test Receiver ESVS 10 is a triple-conversion heterodyne receiver covering the frequency range from 20 MHz to 1000 MHz. It can be manually operated, featuring high frequency resolution and accurate level indication, equally so in average and quasi-peak detection.
The built-in intelligence of the ESVS 10 means the time required for measurements is reduced considerably. EMI measurements to CISPR, CENELEC, ETSI, FCC, VCCI and VDE standards, this test receiver furnishes results at a speed and accuracy not possible previously.
The ESVS 10 receiver combines three classes of instruments in one:
– a compact, manually tunable and battery-operated test receiver
– an automatic test receiver which automatically performs measurements and reports the results
– a system-compatible test receiver
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Rohde & Schwarz ESVS 10 EMI Test Receiver (no options or accessories)
- AC Power Cord (N. America Shipments Only)