Complete data acquisition system which doubles as a bench multimeter.
Tested and guaranteed.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The 2700 offers a cost-effective, high performance, affordable alternatives to
multimeters and switch systems, dataloggers/recorders, plug-in card data
acquisition equipment, and
VXI/PXI systems. Model 2700 is a 6 1/2-digit high-performance
multimeter/data acquisition system. It
can measure voltage (DC and AC), current (DC and AC), resistance (2- and
(thermocouple, thermistor, and 4-wire RTD), frequency and period, and test
The Model 2700 has two slots that will accommodate Keithley Model 7700
series switching modules.
Each channel of a switching module that is closed or scanned is measured
by the Model 2700. For
scanning, each channel can have its own unique setup (i.e., function, range,
Additional features of Model 2700
- Setup storage — Six instrument setups (four user, *RST
defaults and factory defaults)
can be saved and recalled
- Offset-compensated ohms — A two-measurement process for
4-wire ohms to cancel the
effects of thermal EMFs. Available for the 100Ω, 1kΩ, and 10kΩ ranges.
- Math — mX+b, percent, and reciprocal (1/X) calculations
manipulation of readings.
- Relative — Null offsets or establish baseline values.
- Ratio and channel average — Ratio and average calculations
for two switching
- Buffer — Store up to 55,000 readings in the internal buffer.
- Limits — Two sets of high and low reading limits to test devices.
- Digital I/O port — Five digital limit test output lines to control
The trigger link and hardware interlock input can also be accessed at this
- Monitor — The Model 2700 can monitor a selected channel. A
scan can be
triggered to start when the Monitor detects a reached reading limit.
- Remote interface — Model 2700 can be controlled using the
(GPIB) or the RS-232 interface.
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Keithley 2700 Multimeter
- Keithley 7700 20-Channel Multiplexer Card (installed)