Tested for function. The VFD display is somewhat weak but still easily readable in normal room light. We also have the 7700 20-Channel Multiplexer Card for this instrument available here.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The 2700 offers a cost-effective, high performance, affordable alternatives to separate digital multimeters and switch systems, dataloggers/recorders, plug-in card data acquisition equipment, and VXI/PXI systems. Model 2700 is a 6 1/2-digit high-performance multimeter/data acquisition system. It can measure voltage (DC and AC), current (DC and AC), resistance (2- and 4-wire), temperature (thermocouple, thermistor, and 4-wire RTD), frequency and period, and test continuity.
The Model 2700 has two slots that will accommodate Keithley Model 7700 series switching modules. Each channel of a switching module that is closed or scanned is measured by the Model 2700. For scanning, each channel can have its own unique setup (i.e., function, range, digits, etc.).
Additional features of Model 2700
- Setup storage — Six instrument setups (four user, *RST defaults and factory defaults) can be saved and recalled
- Offset-compensated ohms — A two-measurement process for 4-wire ohms to cancel the effects of thermal EMFs. Available for the 100Ω, 1kΩ, and 10kΩ ranges.
- Math — mX+b, percent, and reciprocal (1/X) calculations provide mathematical manipulation of readings.
- Relative — Null offsets or establish baseline values.
- Ratio and channel average — Ratio and average calculations for two switching
- Buffer — Store up to 55,000 readings in the internal buffer.
- Limits — Two sets of high and low reading limits to test devices.
- Digital I/O port — Five digital limit test output lines to control external circuitry.
The trigger link and hardware interlock input can also be accessed at this port.
- Monitor — The Model 2700 can monitor a selected channel. A scan can be
triggered to start when the Monitor detects a reached reading limit.
- Remote interface — Model 2700 can be controlled using the IEEE-488 interface
(GPIB) or the RS-232 interface.
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Keithley 2700 Multimeter (no accessories)