Tested for function. VFD display is bright and clear. We also have the 7700 20-Channel Multiplexer Card for this instrument available here.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. See details below.
The 2700 offers a cost-effective, high performance, affordable alternatives to separate digital multimeters and switch systems, dataloggers/recorders, plug-in card data acquisition equipment, and VXI/PXI systems. Model 2700 is a 6 1/2-digit high-performance multimeter/data acquisition system. It can measure voltage (DC and AC), current (DC and AC), resistance (2- and 4-wire), temperature (thermocouple, thermistor, and 4-wire RTD), frequency and period, and test continuity.
The Model 2700 has two slots that will accommodate Keithley Model 7700 series switching modules. Each channel of a switching module that is closed or scanned is measured by the Model 2700. For scanning, each channel can have its own unique setup (i.e., function, range, digits, etc.).
Additional features of Model 2700
- Setup storage — Six instrument setups (four user, *RST defaults and factory defaults) can be saved and recalled
- Offset-compensated ohms — A two-measurement process for 4-wire ohms to cancel the effects of thermal EMFs. Available for the 100Ω, 1kΩ, and 10kΩ ranges.
- Math — mX+b, percent, and reciprocal (1/X) calculations provide mathematical manipulation of readings.
- Relative — Null offsets or establish baseline values.
- Ratio and channel average — Ratio and average calculations for two switching
- Buffer — Store up to 55,000 readings in the internal buffer.
- Limits — Two sets of high and low reading limits to test devices.
- Digital I/O port — Five digital limit test output lines to control external circuitry.
The trigger link and hardware interlock input can also be accessed at this port.
- Monitor — The Model 2700 can monitor a selected channel. A scan can be
triggered to start when the Monitor detects a reached reading limit.
- Remote interface — Model 2700 can be controlled using the IEEE-488 interface
(GPIB) or the RS-232 interface.
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Keithley 2700 Multimeter (no accessories)
Return Policies – We offer a 5-day right of return on all used equipment. Simply notify us within 5-days of receipt of the equipment and return the equipment according to the Return Procedure below for a full refund of product purchase price and applicable sales tax.
Warranty – Covered by our 90-day warranty. If a product should fail due to normal usage within 90-days following shipment we will, at our sole discretion, repair, replace the item or refund the product purchase price. Warranty covers product function only and excludes cosmetic issues, calibration costs and shipping expenses. Please follow product return procedures including obtaining a RMA.
Damage in Shipment – If your product arrives damaged you should contact the shipper immediately and contact us within 2 days of delivery at the destination address. Please note that delays can result in denied claims. Externally visible damage should be noted with the carrier upon delivery if possible. Photos of any damage are extremely helpful.
Return Procedure – Please contact us for a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) prior to shipping any goods back to us. Shipments received without a RMA may be refused or assessed a restocking fee of 20%. Once an RMA is issued, return shipment must be initiated by a traceable method, prepaid and insured for the purchase price within 7 days. Please mark the RMA number on the packing label. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Returned products must be in original condition and not altered in any way. All accessories, packaging, manuals, documentation and calibration certificates should be undamaged, unaltered and included with the unit. Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable except when return is due to our error.