This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The Instek GPC-6030D is a triple output, 375W, linear DC power supply. Channels 1 and 2 are fully adjustable (model dependant) and Channel 3 is fixed at 5V/3A with ripple and noise at less than 2mVrms. Overload and reverse polarity protection keep GPC-6030D and its load safe from unexpected conditions. The GPC6030D features continuous or dynamic internal load selection and series or parallel tracking for application flexibility. The GPC-Series is an ideal solution for inexpensive bench-top applications requiring low noise and multiple outputs.
- Triple output, four digit panel meter
- (0~60V/0~3A) x 2, (5V/3A Max.) x 1
- Auto tracking
- Auto Series and Parallel operation
- Constant Voltage and Constant Current Operation
- Low Ripple and Noise
- Internal Select for Continuous or Dynamic Load
- Overload and Reverse Polarity Protection
- 3 1/2 digit 0.5″ LED display
- 5V, 3A Fixed output
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- GW Instek Model GPC-6030D (No Accessories)