Each meter comes with a new set of genuine Fluke probes and a calibration certificate from Tektronix. Calibration Certificates are generally dated Dec, 2016 through April 2017 and are not current. In addition each meter has been tested in our lab for AC/DC volts and current, resistance, frequency and duty cycle.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The Fluke 187 Digital Multimeter has led the industry in versatility, performance, accuracy and ruggedness. This DMM delivers breakthrough digital multimeter performance with a wealth of new features, ranges, and accuracy that will help make your job easier.
- Basic DC accuracy of 0.025% at 50,000-counts
- True-RMS AC, AC+DC, dBm, dBV
- 100 kHz AC bandwidth
- Frequency Counter 0.5 Hz – 1 MHz
- Capacitance 0.0 1nF – 50 mF
- Duty cycle and pulse width measurements
- Multiple reading display with bargraph and two-level backlight
- Temperature readings in C or F using optional K-type thermocouple adapter (80AK) and probe
- MIN/MAX/AVERAGE with real-time timestamp values
- 250 µS Fast MIN/MAX for peak transient capture
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Fluke 187 Digital Multimeter (Used, only accessories listed)
- Fluke Probe Set
- Certificate from last calibration