Complete set with everything you need for power line monitoring. Tested for function. Unit was last calibrated 23Sep2010.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
Never miss capturing a disturbance—with the exclusive threshold-free measurement system, it’s automatic.
Capture every measurement, every event, on every cycle, all the time with the Fluke 1750 Power Recorder. Outstanding accuracy and resolution provide complete visibility into your installation or distribution system.
• Power quality that meets the standard: All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, har- monics, flicker etc.
• Ethernet interface: Included Windows 10 tablet allows for quick setup and verification with waveform displays, meter screens, and phasor diagrams.
• Quick and reliable configuration: Windows 10 tablet “front panel interface” provides the ability to verify setup without a laptop along with a window into what the instrument is recording.
• Threshold-free setup: Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software so there is no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect set-up.
• Captures everything: Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time.
• Intuitive PC software: Easily analyze data and generate reports. Automated EN50160 reporting and compliance running directly on the supplied Windows 10 tablet.
• Plug and play: Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections.
• No need to reconnect wires: Swap channels internally with the Windows 10 front panel or PC when connections are not correct.
• Measure every parameter: voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground.
• 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture: Get a detailed picture of even the shortest events.
• Quickly retrieve data: With included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT ethernet connection.
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Fluke 1750 recorder unit
- 1750 paper manual
- TLS430 Test Lead Set
- 3140R 400 AMP AC Current Clamp Qty 4
- Ethernet cable, 10 ft
- AC Power cord
- International adaptors for recorder power cord
- iPAQ Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) with docking station, manual and charger
- 3 international ac power plug adapters for the PDA charger
- Li battery for PDA
- Power Recorder 1750 CD-ROM PN 2774701, Oct 2006 Rev. 4 7/07
- SanDisk 512MB SD card
- Colored plastic clips for test leads
- Self-adhesive front panel decals for current and voltage inputs
- Hard travel case with handle and wheels: 24x19x12″