Power up tested.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The Associated Research 7704 provides 500 VA AC Hipot, 6 kV DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond tests in a single DUT connection. The 7704 can be used as a bench-top instrument or as a PC controlled system. It features an easy-to-use interface and is equipped with advanced features such as our patented SmartGFI® safety circuit and our patented Ramp-HI and Charge-LO systems. It is best suited for 500 VA applications that also require multiple electrical safety tests to be performed through a single DUT connection.
- Patented SmartGFI® safety circuit protects the operator from shock hazards
- 50 memories that can be stored and recalled. Multi-function models include 8 steps per memory
- Patented RAMP HI and CHARGE LO systems for more effective DC Hipot testing
- 4 wire measurement and milliohm offset for accurate Ground Bond test results
RS-232 automation interface
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Associated Research 7704 (No Accessories)