System includes multimeter and attenuator. Self-test passes. Does not include bumper or stand.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
8163B Key Features
- High resolution color display
- 2 slots for hosting power modules, return loss modules, compact tunable lasers or fixed laser sources
- Built-in applications: (Return Loss, Passive Component Test, Stability, Logging)
- GPIB Interface for remote control extended system trigger and clocking system
- Extensive triggering functionality
The 8163B Lightwave Multimeter is a basic measurement tool that provides flexible modular configuration and easy control of test solutions. This mainframe is used for optical component test.
The 81560A is a small and cost effective attenuator modules with high resolution.
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Agilent 8163B (No Accessories)
- Agilent 81560A Module