Tested for frequency and level accuracy.
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
When combined with a test set, the 4395A provides reflection measurements, such as return loss, SWR, and S parameters. As a vector network analyzer, the 4395A operates from 10Hz to 500MHz with 1 mHz resolution; and its integrated synthesized source provides -50 to + 15dBm of output power with 0.1 dB resolution. The dynamic magnitude and phase accuracy are +/-0.05dB and +/-0.3deg. so that it can accurately measure gain and group delay flatness, which are becoming more important in modern electronics systems.
As a spectrum analyzer, the 4395A operates from 10 Hz to 500 MHz with resolution bandwidths (RBWs) spanning 1 Hz to 1 MHz in a 1-3-10 steps. A fully-synthesized local oscillator allows stable and accurate frequency analysis. Direct A/D conversion (no LOG amplifier is used) results in +/-0.8 dB level accuracy (@50 MHz, -20 dBm). Noise sidebands fall below -100 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz offset from carriers, while sensitivity is -145 dBm/Hz at 10 MHz.
- Full-vector network and spectrum measurement and analysis
Wide dynamic range network measurement with fast sweep speeds
- +/-0.05 dB /+/-0.3deg dynamic magnitude/phase accuracy
- Extremely fast narrowband spectrum measurement
- Impedance analysis option and test kit available
- -145 dBm/Hz sensitivity for spectrum analysis
- Built-in IBASIC for easy test automation
- Time-gated spectrum analysis option
- Color TFT display and built-in disk drive/RAM disk
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Agilent 4395A (No accessories)