Tested. Does not include handle.
|1F||File System (FDD)|
|2F||Advanced DSP Math|
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
The TDS460A is a superb tool for acquiring, displaying, and measuring
waveforms. Its performance addresses the needs of both lab and portable
applications with the following features:
- 400 MHz maximum analog bandwidth on the TDS 460A
- 100 Megasamples/second maximum digitizing rate
- Roll mode and triggered roll mode for display of slower waveforms
- Waveform Math Invert a single waveform and add, subtract, and
multiply two waveforms. Includes option 2F, integrate or differentiate a single
waveform or perform an FFT (fast fourier transform) on a waveform to display
its magnitude or phase versus its frequency.
- 120,000-point record length per channel
- Full GPIB software programmability. GPIB hardcopy output.
- Complete measurement and documentation ability
- Intuitive graphical icon operation blended with the familiarity of traditional
horizontal and vertical knobs
- Four channels and four eight-bit digitizers
- On-line help at the touch of a button
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- Tektronix TDS460A Oscilloscope (no accessories)