Tested for power and frequency accuracy as well as AM, FM, PM, and I & Q modulation.
1E5 – High Stability Reference
UN3 – I/Q Baseband Generator
This instrument can be delivered with a fresh calibration at additional cost. See details here. Please inquire if interested.
We offer a 5-day right of refusal as well as 90-day warranty against defects. Complete terms can be found here.
Key Features & Specifications
- 250 kHz up to 3 GHz
- Flexible, expandable architecture with upgrade path for options
- Electronic attenuator, built-in function generator, superior level accuracy, and step sweep (frequency, power and list)
- Built-in digital modulation formats for DECT, GSM, NADC, PDC, PHS, and TETRA (Option UN3/UN4)
- External analog I and Q inputs
- Versatile data generation with burst capabilities
- Wideband AM
The E4432A digital RF signal generator provides a wide range of digital modulation capabilities, in addition to a comprehensive feature set and excellent analog performance — all at an affordable price. The first in a new generation of signal generators, it provides excellent modulation accuracy and stability, as well as unprecedented level accuracy. It is ideally suited to meet the demanding requirements of today’s digital receiver test, component test and local oscillator applications. The innovative design of the E4432A provides a flexible architecture that can be tailored to meet the changing demands of evolving markets. Lower initial cost, high reliability and a two-year calibration cycle, all minimize the cost of ownership. The E4432A digital generator is designed for long-term dependability, which maximizes production throughput and uptime.
Please note: Any test equipment depicted other than that listed below is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the sale.
What’s In The Box
- HP E4432A Signal Generator (No Accessories)